Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sister Friends


 
I love my sister friends. You know what I am talking about.  It is more than a simple friend (and don't get me wrong...I love those too).  But there comes a point when certain girlfriends, stop being friends and become sisters.

I have been blessed with many sister friends throughout the various stages of my life.  I have needed each one of you.

And as these various chapters of life have come to a close and new chapters begin, I have remained dear friends with these women.  No time or distance has come between the bonds that were built. 

This post is dedicated to you.

I thank each of you for being there with me:

As a teen
As a college student
As a young mother
As a not so young mother

And I plan on having you there with me until THE END...

No comments: