Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting Fit Friday...Ode to Push-Ups



Yesterday I did 15 push-ups. 
Today I am totally sore. 
Tomorrow I could avoid push ups altogether
or I could do 15 more.

If tomorrow brings a dedicated me
and I take on the challenge I have in mind,
In a few weeks I may have a muscle
something I have been trying to find.

The reality is I have no biceps (I have always wanted them). In fact, I really don't have any muscles. No wait. I take that back. I have one really awesome muscle.  Problem is you can't see it. And although I love it very much (my whole body does), it would be nice if it was located on my abs. My heart rocks!

So do those push-ups (or sit-ups, run, walk, swim, WHATEVER) today, and tomorrow...even if it hurts. 

Remember:

"If you always do, what you have always done...
You will always get, what you have always gotten."

(see no biceps...Jackson B and I after racing together...he beat me...read about it here)

...and I want some biceps!

No comments: