Friday, April 13, 2012

One Amazingly Healthy Sandwich...and brother.



In January, my brother Matt, shared his secret sandwich with me and now I share it with you.

Head to your nearest Subway and order this:

flat bread
ham
egg white
jalapeno cheese
spinach
lettuce
onion
cucumber
tomato
5 jalapeno peppers
olives
banana pepper
green pepper
dash of salt and pepper

I also add a thin line of lite mayo and my secret sauce, honey mustard (but be sure it's a small amount too).

And right now you can get this sandwich a FOOTLONG for $5...just be sure you substitute the bacon with ham.  And only eat 6 inches (share the other half with a friend or save it until dinner).

Seriously the best and healthiest sandwich out there (especially if you hold the sauce and cheese)!

You won't regret it, I promise!

 

Here is Matt racing the famous Mount Marathon in Alaska!  He is a top 5 finisher!

No comments: