Sunday, July 13, 2008

Swimmers

Our kids are loving swim team! They love it so much I didn't even have to force them to smile for the following pictures. You can see the joy beaming from their faces moments after we woke them up at 5:30 am to get to the meet on time.




Funny thing is I happened to catch their true feelings about the early morning wake-up in each of their faces before I "asked them to smile." Check out those faces!




They really do love swim team. Sommer is 2nd or 3rd fastest in her age group for her team and Tate is swimming fast enough to get ribbons now (you have to place at least top 20...he got 4th last week). Ethan is ranked in the top 50 swimmers for the whole league in all of his events with 25th for breast! And I will confess, both Sommer and Ethan are faster than me! Sommer can't figure out while I am swimming laps why I am so slow. She says, "Come on Mom, you are the slowest swimmer I have ever seen." True. But my form isn't so shabby.

No comments: