Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baby Love


This is my baby. I was looking for him the other day. After searching the house I finally found him just hanging out on the driveway. He had his chair, he had his brother's DS. He was totally content. He is pretty much always content. What a perfect baby.
Later that day I had to run an errand. Sommer was left home to tend. When I got home he was once again, hanging out in the garage. I asked him where Sommer was. He said matter of factly, "She left." I knew she was home (probably just quietly reading or playing). I said, "Who is watching you?" He says, "I am baby sitting myself and doing just fine."
I can't believe my baby is almost four. I tell him everyday he can't get any bigger. He always shakes his head up and down to ease my distress. But I don't quite believe him. Today he once again was wearing high waters. He is growing...my baby love.



3 comments:

Marylin said...

Aww what a sweet boy you have! I wish my 4 year old was that easy going, instead she is a wild animal, but I love her nonetheless! :)

Kristen said...

What a cutie! So mature.

Shawni said...

I can't stand how fast they grow up either. Where is all this time going?