Monday, March 3, 2008

"Cute"



Ifanyone was wondering about my hair (and I know so so many people out in the world have), I will let you all know that it has been confirmed (at least 100 times), that it is "cute." I was wondering if there might be another word one could use for this new do of mine instead of cute. But alas, cute isn't so bad.
As many of you know, I chopped 10 inches off my luxurious hair in September and donated it to "locks of love." I liked the cut. After five months, I decided I had either trim it a bit (and grow it back out) or get it cut again. I decided to go with the second option and keep my hair shorter for a little while longer. So as you can see it is as "cute as can be." I am missing my longer locks a bit but hopefully a beautiful wig is out there, lovely and long, making someone feel "beautifully cute."
You just gotta love the above pictures! Ashton, my 3 year-old took the pic of me. I squatted down so Mr. Shorty could get the shot. He then wanted a picture of himself and immediately squatted down too!

8 comments:

Shawni said...

yes it definitely is cute. I'm so tempted to cut mine off. I got a pretty crazy color job last time and now I figure I should just chop it off...

Kim said...

I just cut my hair too and yesterday at church someone said, "You can tell you're a mom now because the hair just keeps getting shorter." Great... I now have a "mom" haircut. That's perfectly okay with me because it is so much easier for me.

I think your hair looks great, and cute is good!

Kim (Todd's wife)

Jean Allen said...

How about "Chic?" I think that describes your haircut to a tee! :)

Heather said...

Jean...THAT'S IT! I knew there had to be a adjective better than cute..

Marylin said...

I think you look HOT!!! I love the short hair, I have been thinking about cutting mine too but it has taken me so long to grow it out that I hesitate a bit!!

miranda said...

I love your hair short. You can really pull off all lenghts of hair and still look beautiful. I cut mine off in December and miss it too. I think you look great!

Jayne said...

Heather, YOU are so cute. It has nothing to do with the hair. Your little one is dang cute too!

themisswhit said...

I don't think cute is bad, but how about...
Vogue,
Sophisticated,
Beautiful,
Posh,
Chic,
Stylish,
Eye-catching,
Alluring,
Fabulous,
Swanky,
Trendy,
Classic,
Modish,
Knockout,
Sharp,
Hot,
Ravishing,
Glamorous,
Smart,
Attractive,
Elegant,
So In,
Hip,
Beauteous,
Gorgeous,
Stunning,
Exquisite,
Radiant,
Fashionable,
à la mode,

..and last, but not least it's the same as mine! (I cried for a week when it 'accidentally' got chopped off, but now I LOVE it!)