Sunday, July 31, 2022

Week 2 Home MTC

 Nyob zoo!!!!


So I have been doing a lot more Hmong and I have started reading The Book of Mormon in Hmong but honestly have no idea what is says. 

Quote of the week: “Inch by inch, life is a cinch, yard by yard life is hard” 

Another week ✅

So this week was fun because one of my missionary friends (not from my district) played pickle ball with me. We also played badminton and we played card games in our free times and breaks. We only live 5 minutes away from each other. He is going to Philippines. His name is Soren and he has very defined eyebrows. He was in a barrel stigma movie so if you wanna check out “you toe pee ya” then yeah u know what to do.

This week for class our district is becoming really close. Its me, Winamitana, Loughmiller, and Plate. Me and Elder Winitana are really good friends and we want to room together when we get back from mission at BYU. I guess you could say I am popular because he is on the BYU bball team. I think this week since were all getting closer and with that we’ve been a little more naughty. For instance, during a meeting with our branch president we were all texting each other because we saw a kid’s face on zoom who looked like he was crying. It was funny bc it looked like he had the crying filter on. Then the Branch President was like, “Elder Winitana, Elder Porter! Something funny?” And I was like, “yeah I thought of a joke” 
And the President was like “share it with the class”
And I said, “ knock knock” and he was like nvm lol.

But I am getting a little sick of zoom. I kinda have Adhd when it comes to paying attention in zoom. 
Also I went on a hike and it was liiiit. My teacher Tate Seely has my name. That is pretty cool idk if i said that last time but yeah.

I’m having a blast tho and am soooo excited to meet my friends from my district. I go in the MTC on Wednesday. If you have any questions lmk.

Your Friend, 

Elder Porter






No comments: