Sunday, July 31, 2022

Tate Week 3 MTC

 Nyob Zoo tag rhno cov phooj ywg. Kuv kawm lus hmoob ntxiv thaib kuv nyiam lub MTC.


Ok so this week was super quick. Monday we played ping pong per usual, then we said bye to our friend group from our zone. It was kinda sad. Then Tuesday, we played volleyball, basketball in the morning. There was also a devotional with one of the quorum of the seventy. He pretty much was saying the importance of building relationships with others, and if people don't accept the gospel, still keep the relationship you have with them.

Also we shook Elder Gong’s  hand, I haven't washed my right hand since. Dag xwb. 

Hmong grind has been getting better. I have been studying with Elder Winitana the Hmong vocab. The way we study is by playing heads up.  Also we learned about the Hmong clans. There are 18 different clans/last names. If one of them likes you they can adopt you in the clan. I hope I get Thor clan. Except it's pretty rare. 

Also on Tuesday I accompanied Elder Winitana and Elder Te kira and Elder I, in a Tongan version of love at home. Don't worry I snuck a couple jazz chords in. I've got to play lots of volleyball and I blocked Elder Rodriguez Lucero so I’m pretty much a pro! 

And I’ve played a lot more jazz piano. I was playing and these two elders were like teach us! So i was like sure, then as I was showing some stuff more people gathered and it was like a master class lol. 

Elder Winitana: Still OP at Bball, he's also gained 40 lbs since the beginning of the mish. But don't worry he's letting me hold him accountable. I make sure he doesn't eat 8 plates anymore. He also has done 3 haka's this week. New Zealand culture is lit. 

Elder Loughmiller: He's district leader, and still writes a lot. We also found someone who looks like him if he came from the multiverse. He is the version of Loughmiller who chose a different path in life.

Elder Plate: He's definitely settling in and is adjusting now. If your ever bored just ask him any question it doesnt matter what, you will go through every topic ever.

Quote of the week: The past is behind learn from it. The future is ahead so prepare for it and the Present is here, live it. -President Monson

That's it for this week sorry it's a little mundane. 

Sib Tham dua!!!!!!!!
image.png
image.png

image.png
291874206_3104237983158839_2465295647744440318_n.jpg290499703_1064402317615690_2184511479047317416_n.jpg

No comments: