Saturday, June 18, 2022

Tate Begins Home MTC May 30

 Nyob Zoo (Hello in Hmong).


It’s pronounced Nyaw Zhong btw. First week of being at the MTC, and for those of you who are noobs MTC=mission training center. Its online for two weeks then we go in person which im really excited for because then I will get to meet all the guys in my district. First we got Elder Winitana who is from New Zealand and has an accent so that’s cool. He likes basketball and played on the Byu team. He used to play rugby so i talked to him about that. He said he could beat me in ping pong… he must be from the loony bin. I wish I had all you guys to back me up that I am good at ping pong. It’s ok I’ll beat him for you guys. 

Next up is my companion Elder Houghmiller from Minnesota. He’s really smart and uses big words. Like indefinitely and “In lamens terms,” so yeah he’s a little bit of a 🤓. But he’s actually pretty cool tho.

Last but not least we have Elder Plate. Yeah you heard me plate. Like 🍽. He kinda talks too much but always says he does before speaking. He is like, “guys I know I talk a lot so stop me if I am going to much hahahaha” and were all like :|. But he’s nice tho so i can’t be too mean.

I’m having a good time, eating well, playing piano on my free time, and learning hmong. They havent started teaching us hmong yet, I’m just using an app right now.

Quote of the week:

“Our happiness is not dependent on out situation, it is the focus if our lives.” -Russel M Nelson




















Ok bye

No comments: