Friday, June 15, 2012

Say What You Mean, But Don't Say it Mean



See, watching the Real Housewives of New York isn't totally lacking in wisdom.  Just this week, the viewers learned an important lesson from one of the ladies,

"Say what you mean, but don't say it mean."

I can do that.

And let me now tell you how I came to watch the Real Housewives since we are on this subject and too many, it may rank a quite low on the "quality show" spectrum...which quite frankly it does.

Years ago I came across, the original show, "Real Housewives of Orange County." While watching, one gentleman looked rather familiar. A few episodes went by until I finally realized why...Slade Smiley went to my High School...and actually dated my sister (shhh...I won't tell which of my sisters he dated).

I remember one time he was at my house. I offered him a piece of gum to which he replied, "No thanks, I stay away from that stuff, it makes your breathe stale."

See, more free advice.

And I need to make it clear (now that I have come out of the "closet"), I only watch Real Housewives of NY, Orange County and Beverly Hills.

Wait, is that all of them?! 

Don't judge.  If you do, just don't say it mean :)

1 comment:

Ella F. said...

I bet your sister is beating herself up about that one that got away. You crack me up Heytar! You look great, BTW.