Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Little Joys: 2008 Piano Recital

I had my first piano recital this week! It was a HUGE success!
The kids were amazing...and the cutest things ever.
Here is a look at all of my scrumpteous little ones getting a final round of applause.
And can you believe these lovely roses...thanks everyone!
Take a peak at a few of them in action!
EVAN:
CALVIN:

SAVANNAH:

GRACE:

LAUREN:


I am loving my role as piano teacher. Fun, fun, fun for ME!
The sweetest little joys ever.

5 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

They are so cute. I love that you're a piano teacher.

I got to talk to your sis yesterday... Kristin went to see her perform somewhere in SLC and I happened to be talking to Kristin on her cell phone as Hilary was making the rounds. Kristin shoved the phone in her face and said "say hi to Katie!" Such fun to talk to her. We both sang your blog praises :).

Mom N said...

HOW FUN!!! The kids are adorable and the teacher looks good, too.
I am proud of you!

Kristen said...

What to go Heather! I'm sure you are the funnest teacher to! Looks good.

Alex said...

That is really cool Heather, that must be so fulfilling.

Trisha said...

How fun! I'm glad you are loving it. I love the new family picture on the top...you guys are ADORABLE! Have a great Christmas!