Friday, December 19, 2008

Closing the Door on the Cell Phone Saga


I think my cell phone saga is over. Whew! After making three calls to speak with "supervisors," we ended up getting one month of our normal bill credited (a third of the cost of calls made internationally...but I will take it!), and an awesome new phone for $9.99 (brand new Samsung Gravity...in stores for $200). Thanks Brian for all of your expert advice!

My number will be the same so don't worry about changing it.
The one problem I have is the loss of all of my stored numbers! I will be emailing you in the next few days to get yours!

So the moral of the story is:
If you lose your phone, call immediately to suspend your number. It only takes one more quick call to re-activate that number if you happen to find your phone in the depths of your purse a day later.

1 comment:

Angie said...

So glad you got a great deal on a new phone and a cut off the bill. Phew!