Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Problem with Christmas Shopping

Here is my problem with Christmas Shopping:
I find way too many things that I want.
Here is a down puffer from
J. CREW
that I know will keep me perfectly warm this winter!
I have been so cold!
And who wouldn't love these trendy RED patten Dansko Clogs. LOVE THEM! Want Them!
...can't have them.
And since I am on a red kick, how easily did I fall in love with this sweater from Abercrombie...
...like totally instantly!
Would this be a classic for all time or what?!


I need to stay out of the stores so I won't be tempted any more...
but man did I have fun window shopping!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!




2 comments:

Cherilyn said...

We'll dream of all the cute things together and then be happy when our savings account is fat and happy!

Shawni said...

I'm with ya...
And I love your new picture up top. Am I going to get that on my Christmas card?