Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Relaxing Bubble Bath Can Change YOU!


When was the last time you took a relaxing bubble bath?  I am talking about a serious bath loaded with fun fluffy bubbles, the same kind of bubbles you see in the movies!  The kind of bubbles that can whisk you quickly away from any care, any worry...simply anything.  Friends, it is time to take a "Calgon" type of bath, as soon as its bubbles start forming, you will instantly be "taken away," by a giant bubble. That bubble will solve everthing.

So when "you are stuck with a day that is gray and lonely...(this is a direct line from Annie)" I guess you could "stick out your chin...and grin," but I am going to have to recommend you take a huge bubble bath.  And if you can, take a ride on one of its bubbles.

I mean, watch this video and you will know what I am talking about...



"Calgon, takes me away...every time!"

And seriously, it works wonders with stressed out children too (check out two of my boys...yes...there are two boys in that bubblelious tub).  Mine seem to really relax after a tough day of me pestering them.




No comments: