Monday, April 28, 2008

Together Forever

I had the most wonderful trip this weekend visiting my dear friends, The Merrills. This was a very special day for them. They were finally able to take their daughter, Chase to the temple (South Carolina) to be sealed to them for time and all eternity. The young children of our church sing this precious little song, "Families Can Be Together Forever." The simplicity of song reveals the hope of being together forever with our families and the joy we receive knowing how that can happen.

"I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity. Families can be together, forever...through Heavenly Father's plan. I always want to be, with my own family. And the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can."

For those that would like to know more about the temple, click here, to read the words of a prophet.



4 comments:

Jayne said...

Wait...were you in South Carolina?!

Kristen said...

Well I have to say that Michelle looks happy. That's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Everyday at the Temple is a good one, but that day was FANTASTIC! Please pass on how happy we are for everybody.

Julie Gideon

fam stories said...

What a beautiful time, I'm so glad you got to be apart of their sealing. I love your haircut, I haven't seen it short! You guys look great!