Friday, April 11, 2008

Popcorn Popping...



For those of you who have heard the song, "Popcorn Popping," you'll have to agree that the writer of the song was from the east coast and loving the spring...and Cherry Blossom trees!


"I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot (or cherry) tree. Spring has brought me such a nice surprise, blossoms popping right before my eyes! I can take an armful and make a treat! A popcorn ball that would smell so sweet. It wasn't really so, but it seemed to me, popcorn popping on the apricot tree (or cherry)."


Okay, so maybe she was referring to the apricot tree (and the writer of the song is named Georgia) but wherever the expression comes from, I love the Popcorn Trees! If you haven't had a chance to be in the east during the Cherry Blossom Festival, make it a priority to come and visit us during that time! They are truly amazing!

1 comment:

The Rowles said...

I love the spring!! Good luck with your big run coming up. I can't wait to here how it goes.