It was another successful Halloween!
1. We had two skeletons (Ash not pictured). This is the 8 consecutive year we have had a skeleton child
2. Grandma Gair another Boo-tiful costume for Sommer
3. After a 4 year hiatus, we finally had another "army guy."
4. We almost had a Heather Clone when Ethan decided to dress up like a runner. He changed his mind moments before the night began since his wig itched him like crazy. Darn wig.
5. Our street put on their annual Halloween Block Party.
6. Garth and I made a very cute Osborne couple: Ozzy and Sharon!
7. Calvin went as a simple "ghost."
8. We filled out bags with candy galore! And I love candy.